Keeping in view the prevailing COVID-19 pandemic conditions, the students coming to the college campus to get admission are required to observe the following guidelines.
1. Any student having any symptom of COVID-19 (cough, cold, fever, sore throat) is advised to stay at home and not come to the college campus to get admission. Such student may immediately call their respective Head of the department to discuss their condition. College will devise an alternative way for admission to such student(s).
2. Wearing a face mask is compulsory. No student without a proper face mask will be allowed to enter the college premises for any reason whatsoever.
3. Students will bring their own stationery (pen, glue, etc.). No sharing of any kind of material (paper, notes, book, pen etc) will be allowed in the campus.
4. Students will bring their own water bottles. College taps and water coolers will be intentionally left non-functional on that day to avoid any kind of crowding in the areas.
5.No student will be allowed to enter the administrative area for any reason whatsoever.
6. Students will immediately leave the college premises after his/her admission is done.
7. Strict disciplinary action will be taken against the students violating any of the above instructions.
The instructions are for the safety of each one of us. Let us ensure that we all will take care of ourselves to avoid spreading the deadly disease.
Stay Safe….Stay Healthy