All the students of final year classes are informed that roll numbers for the university examinations starting from July 1, 2020 will be issued on Tuesday i.e. June 30, 2020.
Keeping in view the prevailing COVID 19 pandemic conditions, the students coming to the college campus to collect their roll numbers are required to observe the following guidelines.
1. Any student having any symptom of COVID-19 (cough, cold, fever, sore throat) is advised to stay at home and not come to the college campus for collecting roll numbers. Such student may call their respective HoD to discuss their condition. College will devise an alternative way to issue roll number to such student(s).
2. Wearing a face mask is compulsory. No student without a proper face mask will be allowed to enter the college premises for any reason whatsoever.
3. Students will bring their own stationery (pen etc to sign). No sharing of any kind of material (paper, notes, book, pen etc) will be allowed in the campus.
4. Students will bring their own water bottles. College taps and water coolers will be intentionally left non-functional on that day to avoid any kind of crowding in the areas.
5. Roll numbers will be issued by the HoDs in their respective departments only. Students will not be allowed to gather or stand anywhere else except in their departments.
6. It will be the sole responsibility of the HoDs of the respective departments to ensure that the students maintain social distancing while the students receive or wait for their turn to receive roll numbers. Not more than 2 students will be allowed to enter the room where the roll numbers are being issued.
7. No student or staff member will be allowed to enter the administrative area for any reason whatsoever.
8. Students will immediately leave the college premises after receiving their roll numbers.
9. Strict disciplinary action will be taken against the students violating any of the above instructions.
The instructions are for the safety of each one of us. Let us ensure that we all will take care of ourselves to avoid spreading the deadly disease.